Sunday, September 02, 2007

In the Begining There Was...... Cheese

Before time began, there was... the cheese. We know not where it comes from, only that it holds the power to create worlds and fill them......with life.
That is how our race was born. For a time we had lived in harmony, but like all great power, some wanted it for good... others, evil. And so, began the war. A war that ravages our planet until it was consumed by death. And the cheese was lost to the far reaches of space. We step in across the galaxy hoping to find it and rebuild our home. Searching every star. Every world. And just when all hopes seem lost; message of a new discovery took us to an unknown planet called... Earth.

But we were already too late...




The Cheese? What the heck is this guy talking about? What is the Cheese?

The Cheese is everything that we want in life. What is this blog is about? The Cheese. My eternal and never ending pursuit of the cheese. So join me in my trails and tribulations of the Cheese of my life.. Through the happy times, The sad times, The funny times, The outrageous times, The embarrassing times, The times of love and times of Hope....
After all, that is what we are made of, Hopes and dreams... Dreams of sweet cheese...

So sit back, Think of the cheese of your life and what it means to you. Feel free to share your cheese with us. For we are all in this world of a trap together.
Maybe, just maybe, we can all get a little nibble of the cheese that drives us...
Welcome.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEY! You're first post!

'Bout darn time you found your way into my bloggity world of a cheese.

Great job and welcome!

xoxo

Bee said...

Okey dokey! I'm hooked!

Interesting... now I want a cheeseadilla!

Tracy Rambles On And On said...

I'm not sure what's going on but I can tell that it's going to be fun! Can't wait and welcome to the blogosphere!

MGM said...

Have you read the book "Who Moved My Cheese?" Just wondering.

The Big Cheese said...

Chris-
Thanks for adding another passion that I really don't have time for...

bee-
Good Idea I will post one of my favorite recipes for you, MMMMMmmmmm.....

Thanks Tracy,
Cheese its all about the Cheese,

mgm-
No I haven't. I will have to look it up. But let me tell ya, I would be pretty ticked if someone moved my cheese. Heck, I have been known to start a fight over cheese...